Friday, July 11, 2008

Whew! It's Friday!

I am always so glad when Friday rolls around! I work for a Fortune 50 company, which I am convinced stands for "must attend no less than 50 meetings per week". The result is that I am usually so zapped by Friday that I all want is a quick dinner, some decompression time, and then early to bed.

The only thing that I don't like about Fridays is that I usually don't see my husband. We only got married in December, and we each still own a house. Until we get my house on the market and sell it, my husband (God love him) is living in two houses. Since he knows that I am so tired on Fridays, he usually spends his Fridays at his house as I unwind at my house.

I was 37 years old before I got married. But I am so glad that I waited because I married an amazing man. He is smart, funny, considerate, honest, able to fix things and simply fantastic. There are days that I still pinch myself to realize that he married me. I hope the honeymoon stage lasts a little longer -- I really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment