Wednesday, July 9, 2008

First Musings


So, this is my first foray into blogging. People have been urging me for years to write a book. I don't know that I have a book in me, but I definitely have a lot to say.

As the title of my blog indicates, most of what I have to say involves my family. Past, present, and I'm sure future. I've got what my counselor has called "...one of the most interesting families" around. Coming from someone that is professionally trained to deal with "interesting", I don't believe that is a compliment. Well, maybe it is, if being unforgettable is a compliment.

I don't know how this experiment into writing will go, but I'm game. And, I'm realizing as I get older that I need to leave a little bit of me and of my family's history behind. You know, in the end, family is all that matters, and I've got a great one. I don't want the stories and the love to disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment